Covenant Fine Arts is conducting their Annual Pizza Fundraiser January 22-28! This event benefits art, band, choir, dance, orchestra, and theatre programs. The proceeds from this fundraiser will assist the Fine Arts Department with funds for supplies, show licensing, music, repairs, trips, etc. This is the only Fine Arts fundraiser for the year.
Help each Fine Arts student meet their goal of selling ten pizzas each by purchasing a pizza or making a donation! Pizzas will be ready just in time for Super Bowl Sunday.
There are two ways to order:
- Online at pizza.covenant.education
- Include the name of the student you wish to benefit from your purchase on the order or donation form under "Fine Arts Student".
- All online orders are paid via credit card at the time the order is placed.
- Make sure to include all information requested on the order form.
- Payment is due via cash or check (made payable to CCHS) at the time the order is placed.
Orders must be placed by Monday, January 28.
If you are interested in volunteering for pizza-making day, parent help is needed in the following areas:
- set-up on Friday, February 1
- pizza-making day on Saturday, February 2
- cleanup on Saturday, February 2
Fine Arts students will pick up their pizza orders on Saturday, February 2, to deliver to patrons.
Thank you for supporting the Arts at Covenant!