Congratulations! Your student has been accepted to Covenant Christian High School for the 2019-20 school year. Here are your next steps:Enroll Online
- Enroll Online
- Go to net.covenantchristian.org/enroll and complete the 2019-20 Enrollment Form using the same login credentials you created during the application process. By completing the Enrollment Form, you will ensure your student’s placement within their respective grade level, provide critical medical and emergency contact information, covenant with the school regarding academic and behavioral standards, provide permission for certain student activities, and create a financial agreement.
- To determine Math and English placement, each student must take a placement test on April 12 or May 24 at 5:30pm. Sign up for a placement test date at covenantchristian.org/placementtest. If these dates do not work for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an alternate testing time.
- Sign up for an appointment with the Guidance Department to register for classes at covenantchristian.org/appointments. There are 20-minute time slots available on June 1, June 3, and June 9. Several classes for the freshman year are predetermined. The remaining classes offer students the opportunity to choose. Once the placement tests have been taken and assessed, final course placement will be determined during this appointment.
- New Parent Orientation is scheduled for June 15 or July 13 at 7pm. We invite you to attend one of these informational sessions designed to prepare new families for their first year at Covenant.
- The New Parent Dinner is scheduled for July 25 at 6:30pm. This evening provides the opportunity for you to meet the faculty and staff of Covenant, as well as other new parents. Please RSVP at covenantchristian.org/parentdinner.
- All new students are required to attend New Student Orientation on July 27 from 9am-Noon. Students will receive their schedules and locker assignments at this time.