Who We Are
Covenant Christian High School is dedicated to providing an excellent, Christ-centered education, equipping students for a life of scholarship, leadership, and service.
Minds enlightened. Hearts inflamed. Lives transformed.
“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.” (Romans 12:2)
Covenant Christian High School will be a leader in 21st century education. We will accomplish this through the total preparation of the student, influence in educational, ecclesial, and cultural communities, and the replication of the Covenant model.
Our Core Values
- Loving Community: a joyful pursuit of Christ in faith, hope, love, freedom, grace, and truth.
- Biblical Fidelity: commitment to the divine inspiration, inerrancy, veracity, and authority of Scripture.
- Transcendent Value: objective truth, beauty, and goodness informing all human experience.
- Human Dignity: all persons are created in the image of God and deserve love and respect.
- Academic Integrity: passionate, careful, honest, and charitable engagement with ideas.
- Church Solidarity: dedicated to a thriving local and globally diverse community of God.
- Cultural Engagement: a unified view of life that abolishes the sacred-secular dichotomy.